Measures at Kasteel Kerckebosch
By decision of our government, the castle is closed until Monday April 6, 2020. We are available during office hours on +31 (0) 30 - 692 66 66. You can also send us an email at email@example.com
Caring for our guests and employees is our top priority. It goes without saying that we work in accordance with a Protocol Coronavirus that has been drawn up by a specially formed Kerckebosch Corona Project Team. In this way we follow developments closely and follow government guidelines.
- We are currently taking the following precautions at Kasteel Kerckebosch:
- Our employees follow the RIVM hygiene protocol;
- We have a policy of “greeting without touching”;
- In accordance with the RIVM guidelines, employees have also been instructed on a (planned) stay in a risk area;
- Hand sanitizers are available in all our washrooms and at welcome desks during conferences;
- We disinfect surfaces and handles that are frequently touched at least twice a day.